Saturday, February 26, 2011

Day 5

Day 05 → Something you hope to do in your life

There's so much I want to do in my life. 

The biggest thing right now is overcome my past and move forward.  I'm so stuck in the past right now and I can't get out-the abuse, the rape, the betrayals and heartaches and hurt are so right up front and I want to overcome everything but I don't have the skills yet to get there.

Other things...I want to be a nurse.  I want to work with children.  I want to go sky diving.  I want to travel, to Italy and England and Ireland.  I want to go to a real rodeo.  I want to get married and have children.  I want to meet Sugarland and the cast of Criminal Minds and the cast of Law and Order: SVU.  I want to get back in to photography again.  I want to buy a bicycle.  I want to lose weight.  I want to go back to the National Aquarium in Baltimore.  I want to go to a Steeler's game.  I want to find my birthmother.  I want to go parasailing and jet skiing.  I want to rent a beach house for a whole summer.  I want to maybe live at the beach some day.  I want to visit the Bahamas.  I want to go on a cruise.  I want to go skiing.  I want to see all there is to see in this world and I want to see it not through a filter of pain, but through happieness and health. 

No comments:

Post a Comment