Wednesday, February 23, 2011

I took a nap after running around this morning, and had one disturbing dream.  Actually, I can only remember a small part of the dream, but it shook me up all the same.

I'm following my aunt up some stairs.  We're in someone's house, it's more of a mansion, really, and there's a man following behind me.  My aunt introduced me to him but I can't remember his name.  He puts his arms around my front so he's holding me and I watch my aunt reach the top of the stairs and disappear down the hall.  I try to wiggle free and the man says don't do that, come on be a good girl, and he's laughing softly while he's feeling my breasts and down there.  We fall forward on to the stairs.  That's all I can remember.

I'm very groggy and tired.  I need to get things done, it's trash night and the dishes have piled up, but I'm so tired I want to just crawl back into bed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment