Monday, February 28, 2011

Day 7

Day 07 → Someone who has made your life worth living for

S.-because she has loved me and supported me and been my rock, even when I didn't deserve it.  She has shown me the beautiful parts of living.  She has never stopped believing in me or my strength, and never given up on me, even when I gave her a thousand reasons to leave me. 

V.-for calling me every single day, no matter what, and getting me out of the house and doing things when I wanted to just stay in bed and not live....for not questioning me about what was wrong or constantly asking if I'm okay....for just letting me be how I needed to be.

K.-for reading my rambling emails and always answering....for calling and telling me she loves me so much and she will never judge or leave me, no matter what I tell her.

No comments:

Post a Comment